Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Guest Posts


While the cat has my tongue, I thought I'd ask for some guest posts.

Please e-mail me if you are interested in writing up a post to be featured on My New Wife Life!  :)  

I would like for the topics to stick to my basic favorites:
-marriage and/or love and/or romance
-blogging
-dogs and/or Chihuahua's
-recipes
-DIY projects
-home making skills?

Oh, and btw, tomorrow is my 23rd birthday.  I'm pretty depressed about it.  And I'm taking the day off, so I won't be blogging.  haha

So....if you are interested, e-mail me at mynewwifelife(at)aol(dot)com and we will chat!  XOs!

Photobucket

2 comments:

lo @ crazy ever after said...

I want to blog about chihuahuas!!!!! Please! Can I, can I?? I have professional chihuahua blogging experience. Also, happy birthday. Don't you dare be depressed. You're in a great place, happily married and in love. SMILE!!

Mrs. Pancakes said...

how awesome...have an awesome birthday dear! hope it's an awesome one!!