Saturday, March 24, 2012

Week Recap!

It's been a BUSY week here on the blog!  I've published a ton of posts...make sure you go back and check them all out!  I'd love to connect with you on your level and there's a little something for everyone!  Let's bond, shall we?   

I made my first ever free printable!  Hopefully it can help y'all out in the kitchen a little....remove the chains that recipes put on us.  Get creative!  Use my free printable.  If you like it, let me know!  Maybe I'll make some more.  If you have suggestions as to what categories come next, let me know, and I'll do it!  :) 

You're just gonna have to read this one to find out....haha

My mom says that her and my dad have the same fights now that they've always had.  I thought I'd write down what our most common fights are after being married for 6 months!  It looks our marriage is quite similar to many of your marriages!  It was great connecting to other new brides who deal with the same problems as us.  

Alright, a few of my friends and I have organized a Blogger Meet Up in Charlotte!  Read the post to get all the details, it's going to be super fun!  But...here's the thing...if you want to run with us and be on our team (to help save us all a little money!) and be involved in the Blogger Meet Up, add your name to link-up blog hop!  By linking up with us, we can easily keep track of who you are and how to get in touch with you.  We'll be e-mailing you team info, hotel options, and extra info about the meet up soon!  :)  

Things that made me happy this week AND a few hints at what to look for in future posts.  Tell me what made you happy this week!  :) 

My husband's not quite on board with this whole blogging thing, yet.  Is yours?!  Let's bond over those silly men we love so dearly.  It seems like many of your hubbies think that their wifey-bloggers are a little...well....silly.  

And finally...if you STILL haven't done this, do it now.  Remove the word verification from your blog.  And pass the word along!  I don't mind if you give a link to this post...actually, I kind of do it all the time.  When people have the annoying word verification on their comments, I'll leave a comment letting them know and giving them a link.  It's for the common good.  Take the darn things off.  This will be the last time I talk about it, haha.  Sorry to keep bringing it up.    

So...that's the recap of the week!  I hope you'll check out the posts you missed!  :)  And if your new, I hope to make a new friend.  :)  Leave a comment, let's get to know each other!  The support at our fingertips here is amazing.  :)  Also...  I've got some pretty exciting stuff lined up for next week, too!  Hope to see y'all back!  


Photobucket

3 comments:

Tracy said...

cant wait to see what you have lined up for next week! xo

♥ ♥ Just a Girl in Love w/ a Soldier ♥ ♥ said...

You've had a busy week girl, whats in store for next week :0 Hope your weekend has been fabulous, just like you!!!

Unknown said...

O my goodness! I just found your blog & I love it! & I got married about a month after you.

-Bronwyn
newlywedjourney.blogspot.com